GroVia

Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Weekend:)

I had a great birthday weekend.  I got to go to one of my friend's weddings, and another friend from high school church did some amazing photography of baby Alice.  I've only gotten to see 7 or 8 of them so far, but they are all wonderful.  It's something I would never be able to do on my own, I'm amazed at her skill, and what she is able to capture with her camera.  (This was my birthday present from my dad this year).  My mom is making me a wet bag (for the diapers), and some soil for the tomato plants I'm trying to grow, I'm hoping they don't drown in the Monsoon going on outside.  I can't wait to post the pictures, but it'll be a little while more I think.  Tomorrow is my orientation for an externship I'm doing, I'm going to have to take Alice with me, b/c Elliott still hasn't worked out with his work whether or not he is allowed to use the day care center.

I'm starting to miss having Kasi around, i'd gotten used to having one of my girl friends around all of the time, and it'd be nice to hang out with her when I'm not all stressed out.  All of my high school church friends and I are getting together to go to the lake this weekend, I haven't been together with them all since high school!  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment