Currently Alice is running back and forth between our bedroom and her room. Her room is currently set up as my office, both are very baby proofed, so I know I don't have to worry until she starts being quiet. She is singing though, so I know whe isn't doing something that requires a lot of concentration. Burbur just ran in here with a shoe, Alice was fast on her heels to get it back. I love watching her play and grow into such a smart, sweet little one.
She is letting me hang out on the bed, opps, she got quiet... she had found the box where we keep her hangers, no biggie. Now she just figured out how to dump out her box of blocks. Our house needs cleaned desperately, but I think it may have to wait until tomorrow, I washed all the dishes, but it really needs deep cleaned, it's such a nasty day though that I don't want to move. I like to clean with all the windows open and the sun streaming in.
 |
| they were sitting next to each other and looking adorable, of course as I took the picture they both took off. Lauren actually has very pretty green eyes |
 |
| At graduation in her princess dress! |
 |
| running down the hallway in her shorties! |
 |
| Bedtime with Dada |
 |
| she loves to eat! |
 |
| These two play together all the time, Alice even pokes poor Burburs eyes, and she just takes it |
|
The only thing Alice likes to do that is really a problem is grab my computer cords! and type on the computer, and rip up paper. I'm sure you can see why it is too hard to study with her around now. If I could get her to understand there was absolutely no touching the computer, life would be so much easier!
Now she just got mad at burbur (I think burbur was nibbling her toes, which sometimes makes her giggle, and sometimes mad.) i think Alice felt bad about it though because she tried to give Burbur these nail clippers that she had taken away from her a few minutes ago.
At the end of this she found my thermos bottle that I put some juice in, she is thrilled and rapidly drinking it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment