| This is the vanilla, snap diaper |
| The butternut ? I can't remember it's name, but I love its bright color, I looked it up, it's the mandarin |
![]() |
| This is my favorite diaper of all, the wildflower! (I'm pretty sure that's its name) |
I realized while going through my pictures that I have hardly any of her in her fluffy adorableness. This situation will be remedied once I have recovered from the post final coma that I have been in. We just got some of the AIOs after the latest sale, and I am in love with them!!!! I'm hoping that the daycare she will have to go to next year will use them, but we will see. I don't want to have to pay for diapers in addition to the expenses of daycare.
Kasi likes our cloth too:) (She's our nanny if you are unaware). I believe her favorite diapers are the wildflower and the AIOs (they are so easy and trim to use!). We use the AIO and the vanilla snap for our nighttime diaper, we haven't had any leaks in a few weeks, and she stays in it for about 12 hours. My smart little baby can take off the velcro and the disposables, let's just say it's not what you want to wake up to in the middle of the night.
With our skinny baby the excess bulk of her cloth makes her clothes actually stay on her body, when she wears disposables (my mom prefers them, I'm working on her though, hopefully she won't buy more once she runs out of her current box), her pants have to be rolled to fit. Alice had actually moved to the second snap in the grobaby diapers, but she is back to the smallest size on both the grobaby, and our newer grovia diapers. I think she is thinning out as she walks more. She has some pockets that are much bulkier though, and they give her this huge fluffy bum, which I love to death, but I really like how trim her grovias are. I easily see these diapers making it through potty training, and another LO, since she hasn't even moved up to the second snap now.
I will say if I had it to do again, I would have only gotten snaps, those diapers look like new still, while the velcro ones kinda' look picked over... When we bought them, I don't think the pretty colors were available in snap form though. I've also discovered Grovia has tons of sales throughout the year, and I could have stocked up more during some of them and had more of the adorable prints that are now available. I'm still stalking the airplane diaper, maybe someday I can convince Elliott of the need for it..


No comments:
Post a Comment